Surrender is NOT an option

"IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS,
PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!"

We Will Never Forget | Wake Up America | Hall Of Heroes
How many Democrats does it take to screw in a light bulb?
They'd rather ban the light bulb and stay in the dark.
Accidental Discoveries

Friday, July 20, 2007

Congress Sinks To Worst Rating Ever / Sawyer


Worst Congress Ever Bush 34, Congressional Democrats 14
The new Reuters poll is out and Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid have pulled an upset: They have managed to make George Walker Bush twice as popular as Congress.
On the day he left office! SOURCE

Sawyer Learns The Truth Hurts
On Good Morning America last Thursday, Diane Sawyer showed the isolation liberal media types live in. In a personal aside to a story about people who avoid jury duty, she said: “You know, I wanted to sit on a jury once and I was taken off the jury. And the judge said to me, ‘Can, you know, can you tell the truth and be fair?’ And I said, ‘That’s what journalists do.’
And everybody in the courtroom laughed.
It was the most hurtful moment I think I’ve ever had.”

No comments: