Surrender is NOT an option

"IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS,
PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!"

We Will Never Forget | Wake Up America | Hall Of Heroes
How many Democrats does it take to screw in a light bulb?
They'd rather ban the light bulb and stay in the dark.
Accidental Discoveries

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rosie O'Donnell Canned from ABC's "The View"

Rosie O'Donnell Leaving 'The View'

Donald Trump Reacts to Rosie: 'She's a Loser'

Rosie O'Donnell Jabs at Rupert Murdoch

Rosie O'Donnell Grosses Out Media Elite

I know, Who cares.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think of how lucky we all are, we got rid of Rosie and Alec both in the same week.

RJay said...

dd2,
Two more to go--for now.

I just visited your site.
You appear to have the same problem I had, Side panel opens at the bottom.

Caused by your forum link.

Poison Pero said...

Didn't even know you had this site RJay......Pretty soon you'll be as bad as I am with 4.

Trump's a putz, but he had it exactly right on Rosie.......And it's great to see her "out on her fat ass".

RJay said...

Pero,
I started this experimenting with Bloggers new template. It's OK but hard to manipulate. Now I use it for over flow.

Anonymous said...

I fixed mine today, Go to Pick New Template
and change your Template and it will fix itself..

RJay said...

DD2,
Thanks, I'll give a try to a new template.
This is the site that's messed up.
rjlconservative
Probably all the clutter on the side bar.